Tool building – A production site for the arts, a dancing machine, and a recording studio,
the tool building is highly technical architecture that contributes to and supports
an economic, social or cultural cause. It is deliberately neutral and set back
to allow the activity it is design for come to life and fully develop.
Housing – Partitions, a protective cover, an outside-to-inside door passage, a window for light, a common room with fireplace and a conduit for smoke ventilation, and orientation that allows for as much sunlight as possible and protects against wind and heavy rains... The construction of increasingly elaborate shelters has led to architecture" and remains a dominant theme."
Spaces for learning – Equilibrium, essential to study and research, is created in university campus buildings. The campus plays a major role ine the formation of society. We are passionate about the way a campus designed and aquipped, and the minute attention to detail that is required. We take into account its history, its architectural and landscaping heritage and the disciplines that are practiced there.
Environmental design / Campus – Campuses and industrial sites - these territorial parcels are the pieces that compose a more or less orderly cityspace. Within them, each has a function, identity and symbolic signifiance.
- Séminaire "Ville, Territoire, Paysage"
- Florence Lipsky interviendra le vendredi 14 juin 2019 à 10h45 avec Philippe Potié dans le 3ème séminaire "Ville, Territoire, Paysage" organisé par les Ecoles nationales supérieures de paysage & d'architecture de Versailles. https://topia.fr/2019/04/04/seminaire-ville-territoire-paysage/
- MIPIM Architectural Review Awards
- Lipsky+Rollet Architects' Hautbois Tall Building project gets commended at MIPIM/The Architectural Review Future Project Awards 2019
The HautBois, sole French project in its category, has been commended in the Tall Buidling category of the Architectural Review Future Awards. Conceived in 2017 following the national call for projects launched by the Semapa, the PUCA and AdivBois (the French wood building committee) for building wood high rises on the left bank of the river Seine.
- The sape of a city : Strasbourg - a european city
- Conference on the various elements defining the city of Strasbourg and its unique identity.
Florence Lipsky will participate to the debate which will be moderated by Olivier Namias, architect and critic.
Place : Cité de l'Architecture - Paris
Date : 7th Feb. 2019 at 19h00.
- Concours AQUITANIS
- Architecture contest for the construction of 82 housing units and a social housing block with compressed raw earth bricks in Biganos, Aquitaine.
- Architecture : teaching, research and practice, what new links?
- 22 nov. 2018 City of Architecture and Heritage, Paris
Florence Lipsky will participate in a debate on the links between practice and teaching within Architecture, organised following the publication of the book : Architecture, between practice and scientific knowledge.
Place : Cité de l'architecture et du Patrimoine
Date : 22.11.2018
Time : 11 am to 13 pm
- Lecture at the National Univeristy of Cheng Kung (Taïwan)
- Lecture given at the National Cheng Kung University within the realm of the Program for Overseas Study in Arts and Design Scholarship.
Dates : from July 25th to August 2nd 2018.
- Wooden Highrise building - National Competition - Appel à manifestation d’intérêt.
- Adivbois - PUCA - Zac Bruneseau B1A3, Paris Rive Gauche
- Wooden Highrises
- Adivbois-PUCA- Zac de la Cartoucherie lot 1.6/7 (Concours) Quartier de la cartoucherie à Toulouse Oppidéa-Icade- Equipe Arbonis-C&E-Xndo-VPa
- Réinventer la Seine - Lauréat du projet Manufacture sur Seine
- Ancient water factory, Ivry-Sur-Seine by Paris The project 'Réinventons la Terre' (Reinvent Earth) is led by the Team Quartus - Amateur Architecture Studio -Wang Shu & Lu Wenyu- Lipsky-Rollet Architectes - Joly&Loiret - Topager.
- BAQ2016_Biennale Panaméricaine d'Architecture de Quito
- La maison de l'Inde présentée au concours International de la biennale (habitat social & developpement)
- Ryerson University
- Conference of Pascal Rollet
27 october, Toronto (Canada)
- Our proposal for Kaohsiung International Container Art Festival 2015 "Ark of Tomorrow"_ TAIWAN - Post-disaster emergency housing, a 100 living units block : LR-ARK100.
- Our proposal is based on the idea of designing a solution for post disaster emergency housing built with containers. Containers and scaffolding systems are the architectonics of our architectural proposal for a project that not only addresses the issue of emergency housing, but also takes into account the questions of energy, food Storage transportation, médical care, éducation and spirituality. 34 containers are assembled around a central courtyard, stacked up to 6 stories. A mettalic secondary structure on the roof allows to hold in place PV panels (1 000m2, 200KWp). A prototype of one container and roof was built for KICAF. It will be open for visits from December 26th 2015 until February 14th, 2016. http://2015container.kmfa.gov.tw © Lipsky-Rollet architectes